Savannah Sun Pack

Hello there Pack Member or Guest! If you get this message you need to login, or if your a guest you can go here, http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1698478 Or here, http://savannahsun.forumotion.com/t13-guest-joining-topic . Have a nice stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Savannah Sun Pack

Hello there Pack Member or Guest! If you get this message you need to login, or if your a guest you can go here, http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1698478 Or here, http://savannahsun.forumotion.com/t13-guest-joining-topic . Have a nice stay!

Savannah Sun Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there, stranger! Welcome to Savannah Sun! Also, you can check out our visitor account in the guest topic!

4 posters

Muckalee creek

Alley
    Alley
    Admin

Muckalee creek Empty Muckalee creek

Post by Alley Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:30 am

MUCKALEE CREEK

This is the outside land water source. Only the bravest wolves go here, as the Muckalee creek is the most dangerous place in Georgia. Lots of predators roam here.

Muckalee creek Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRteRAGOaYdfdRfKAyrOG0jz_3zXJWtzoVuw11xVlOVsva8vrk_7A

Predators: alligators, crocodiles, wild hogs, hunters
    Prey: Rabbits, Fish, Hare, Deer
    Jennezia
    Jennezia

Muckalee creek Empty Re: Muckalee creek

Post by Jennezia Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Muckalee creek Jeans10

The scents of death and rot were the first to reach Jennezia's nostrils upon entering this uncharted territory. Or, at least it was uncharted in her book. She glanced around, seeing nothing but marsh and water. Placing a paw hesitantly in the murky liquid, she sighed. If any progress would be made, she'd have to get through here. Jennezia was on a 'quest', should I say, to find the pack she'd emigrated from. Alas, she believed she was a tad bit lost. Judging from the fact that she was standing in front of a swamp with no remote memory of a swamp in her right mind, maybe she was a little more than a small bit lost. Perhaps she was actually [for real; largely] lost.

Her eyes reflected to the water. The charcoal of her pupils glittered and the chiseled emerald behind it fought to leave, incarcerated beneath the tough material. Jennezia bit her lip the way a very confused person might, as that was how she felt. Very confused. Jenna was bewildered by her location, the scent in the air, the details of the location, the wildlife, and anything else concerning wherever she was currently. But then, she noticed something. The wildlife. The scent of death was coming from the fungi on the other side of the puddle she was gazing into. Jennezia skidded across the water (trying not to splash but failing) and then bent her head down to observe. There was a group of orange and black mushrooms sprouting out of a pile of marsh weeds. One of them was smashed, releasing an ash-like black powder. Jennezia crinkled her nose and dipped her powder-covered face into the puddle. She was quite familiar with these particular mushrooms. Though they sent out a horribly irritating powder, they tasted awfully good. Thus, Jenna picked up a few off the ground, powder flowing down her throat in masses.

She smelled the air again and, and though her nose was masked by the mushroom's method of self defense, scented something else. No, not just simply something else. They was definitely, undoubtedly canine smell. Soggy, wet fur and mud reeked through the air. Jennezia's eyes lit up. Perhaps this other canine could direct her back to her desired encampment. She began running a few steps forwards, water splashing gleefully up her legs and dancing in her ears. She was creating quite the racket. Suddenly, she realized that the trees forming a border around the marsh were beginning to thin. She saw a mountain -her home- way out there. It was a simple outline, no details displayed. It was miles away. Miles in the opposite direction.

The water began to ripple and Jenna leaped backwards. Something was lurking in the water. Something big. She crept on to the shore, shivering with the cold water and a sudden chill of adrenalin. Her eyes burnt into the rippling liquid with fear and curiosity. Then, something emerged in a huge splash. Jennezia let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding and saw an incredibly big catfish leap from the water. It was at least two feet long. She let out an empty chuckle and turned around, walking off. Canine was still heavy in the air, and Jenna had to find this lone wolf before any other unexpected organisms burst out of the water.
    Valentino
    Valentino
    Admin

Post by Valentino Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:12 am

The typical depressing tone of his mind was in sharp contrast to that of the current moment. Why? Valentino couldn't work that out himself. He was not morose, not desolate - quite the contrary; what he was feeling right now related to a certain excitement, such a rush, as well as a deeply defined sense of calm. Even if he was pretty much sightless, Valentino, the young yet so troubled child, saw a light on his path.

It's true, when the Georgia winter wind is howling, and the drifting snow has buried all the smells, and the temperature is far below comfortable, stress and anxiety is often found by those within the chaos. But then getting lost... without eyes to check for potentially dangerous uninvited guests or certain landmarks that might guide them home. Valentino was humiliated and frustrated when he had first met Alley to point him in the right direction. He knew that his life was at risk due to his clumsiness and eyesight deprivation; he was annoyed at himself and embarrassed; he was sorry about tramping through a stranger's land. But he was not scared. That was the best thing of being blind, he guessed. You don't fear the unknown... 'Cause everything's unknown.

The whole incident turned out not so terrible whenever the graceful fae granted him a spot in her pack. Perhaps that was what ignited the ecstatic feelings within him. He had something to count on. He allowed himself to accept the possibility that this might not last, and he swore to make every moment, every second count.

He dragged his foot forward, moving his tall physique forward and accommodating himself to a pleasant surprise. He felt a gradual warmth bear onto his dark copper-pigmented visage. Valentino smiled involuntarily and immediately knew it was the sun that caused this drastic increase of temperature. It calmed him in a way; helped get his mind off the fact that he was lost again. A massive auditory twitching around, another positive thing about being blind came to his mind. With one sense gone, the others enhanced. Although he couldn't really notice this factor, he still knew it was there.

Quietly allowing his thoughts to wander, he stood without moving a muscle as he listened, felt, and smelled. Beneath soled pads was some sort of watery, icy substance that Valentino supposed was melting snow. Apparently there was a river somewhere near by. The familiar rushing sound told him so, and on the wind was the musky scent of canine. A mix of emotions enveloped him. He had a hard time deciphering them. Curiosity, excitement; adrenaline caused his forehead and ears to burn, and a little anxiety stirred with in him when he realized that the wolf was not part of Alley's pack. He gradually sank to his belly and pressed his tail against his side. Hopefully the fae would find him, because there was little chance that he could find his way back to her without getting into a heap of trouble along the way. So he laid there silently and mused up a plan.
    Alley
    Alley
    Admin

Post by Alley Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:28 pm

The female shook her head as she walked around the are in search of some help. She spotted two wolves who looked like they were uncomfortable. She slowly walked up to them slowly as her mane fell into her face. She slowly made her way to the male maned wolf and said quietly, "Excuse me mister but would you like to get high with me?" The female smiled and pulled out a bag of weed and handed him some, "Here, it won't hurt you." She said with a smile. She looked around and saw a female, "Hey gurrl! You wanna join us?" The female smiled and motioned her to come over.
    Cencaira

Post by Cencaira Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Holding her breath, a small female turned to look at her mother who had a serene smile planted on her lips. Uncomfortably smiling back, she finally released her breath, swallowing her saliva to calm down her nerves. She knew that she couldn't give up now and she had to face her brother and father. This thought made her stomach tie in knots in an uncomfortable way. Standing off to the side, Cencaira watched as Castor hurried over to their mother, fighting the whimpers that threatened to fall. "You," The female forced herself to meet her dad's cold, dark eyes as he showed nothing but hatred towards her. "You did this." He spat harshly while advancing towards her, "You... monster!" "Kastel..." Her mom began but was stopped when he shifted her a cold gaze, silencing her immediately. "Don't you dare defend her, Azenna!" He hissed angrily, "Don't you dare this up for this — this monster!" He shifted his eyes towards Cencaira, Castor watching it all as he held their mom back. "That monster," Her mother emphasized with disbelief, "Is your daughter and if it wasn't for her, I would be dead right now!" She tried to reason but Cencaira could see that there was no way she was gonna change his mind. "You could've almost died!" He screamed, his face growing hot with fury. "God damn it, you wouldn't have even been tangled into this mess if it wasn't for her!" "You have no idea what she's been through tonight, Kastel! Don't you dare go blaming someone because you know damn well none of us are perfect!" She spat, standing her ground against Cencaira's father.

"Do you even hear yourself right now? Those wolves could've taken you away from us tonight!" He roared, "And she'd probably shed a tear or two and go on about her day while we're all left to suffer because of her actions! I lost my other daughter and I sure as hell am not about to lose my mate, too!" His chest heaved up and down from resentment, "I am not about to stand here and let her walk away thinking that what happened was okay!" "None of this will ever be okay!" Cencaira snapped, "You don't think I know that?" She exasperated, blaming herself. "You don't think I know this is my entire fault?" She screamed, "None of this will ever be okay!" "Don't," Castor spat towards her, shooting daggers in her direction, the loathing he had for her radiating off of him, "You have no say in this," He shook his head, "not after what happened." His chin quivered from the anger he felt inside, "I tried with you... I tried so hard to just bury the incident in the past and move on because you were my sister and I needed you in my life..."

"Cast—"

"Mom almost died tonight because of you!" He screamed, bringing her mom over to her dad as he padded towards her. "How many wolves have to die in order for you to realize what the hell you're doing?" He shook his head once again, his face inches away from hers. "Huh?" Clenching her jaw, she looked away, feeling the frustrations build inside of her. "No," Castor turned so that her face met his, forcing her to look at him. "You are not going to stand there and ignore me! I know deep down inside of you my sister is still there..." He trailed off, keeping his eyes locked onto hers. "Somewhere, the sister who taught me how to hunt and not disturb the elk... you just gotta show her again and bury this monster you've become inside of you." "Get the fuck out of my face," She mumbled, pushing him out of the way. Castor stared at her incredulously, "What have you done with my sister?" "You're staring at her." "No," He shook his head, taking a step back. "I'm staring at a stranger... this," He gestured with his head up and down at her, "is not my sister because my sister wouldn't be standing here looking unaffected. My sister would be feeling something right now; she would be fighting for us!" "Well, what do you want me to say?" She shrugged, looking at him.

"Hm? You want me to drop to the floor and beg for you to forgive me?" She scoffed, "Me and you both know that won't work. Nothing is going to change the way you think about me and that's fine." "What I want is for you to take credit for your actions! I want you to feel remorse; I want you to say something, anything that shows you aren't entirely dead to me." "Don't waste your time, son." Their dad cut in as he pulled Castor back so that he stood behind him. "Your sister has been dead to us ever since she left this pack two years ago." Lifting his head, he sent her a low, devious growl, baring his teeth, setting himself in a attack position before he could strike and send her a bitter snap to her left front leg. "Kastel!" Her mother yelled in shock. Whining at the pain she felt surge through her body, she knew she had just about enough time to make her own move by moving her head, throwing in a bitter bite of her own and before they knew it, they both ended up in a aggressive match, teeth snapping in all directions until Castor came and pulled them apart. "You bastard!" Her dad screamed, "You're worthless! The fucking nerve you have to attack me back! You're the one who ripped this family apart, not me! It's because of you that we suffer every day to try and get our lives back to normal!" He bellowed, small growls flying with every word he spoke. "I didn't ask for this!" Cencaira shoved Castor away, "I didn't know this was going to happen, I thought mother was safe!" She gestured over to her mother, "If I knew, I would've done everything in my power to ensure she was out of harm's way!"

"Nobody associated with you is ever safe!" Her dad barked, "First your sister now your mother, who's going to be next? I already lost two children in my life, I'm not about to lose my entire family." Taking a step towards her so that they were head to head, he looked down upon her as if she was a piece of trash. "You're a monster, a cold-blooded wolf who destroys everything she touches." He hissed venomously. "You are to never come in contact with us, do you understand me?" "You don't have to worry about that because you won't be hearing from me ever again." She bit back, whirling around as she stalked back to the woods. "No!" Her mother shrieked loudly, pushing Cencaira's father away as she ran after her, blocking her way so that she stopped walking. "Don't you dare," She warned, "Don't you dare walk away from me!" She shrieked, "I am not going to let you walk away from this family." "What family?" She chuckled humorlessly, "The one I broke?" Ripping her gaze away, refusing to turn and meet her frantic gaze, she began walking away again. "Please, don't do this to me. I need you," She whimpered, "You're my daughter... I gave birth to you, I fed you, I nurtured you, I did everything in my power to make sure you grew up to have the best life possible. I don't deserve this!" "No." Turning to gaze at her again, she locked eyes with hers. "What you don't deserve is a screw up for a daughter. I've accepted the fact that I will always have a target on my back but I'm sick and tired of you living your life every day because of how I'm acting." Shrugging, she nuzzled her mother before she continued talking. "I want you to forget about me."

"No," She shook her head, refusing to let her walk away from her life. "Please, Cencaira..." "I'm sorry for everything..." She murmured, "I love you." Ripping away from her hold, she walked away, leaving her standing there alone; her quiet whimpers was the last thing she heard before running away from her pack's den, their faces now a simple memory in her twisted mind.
    Valentino
    Valentino
    Admin

Post by Valentino Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:12 pm

"Hmm? Wha-? Oh..." Again, luck seemed to find Valentino. His contemplations of Alley eventually discovering his hiding place had came true. This place certainly had a knack for doing just that. Perhaps it was just a coincidence; he was open-minded enough and maybe a bit crazy to accept anything. Maybe his lingering scent had lured the fae to him. But, the important thing was that now, he had some sort of protection.

Sucking in a deep breath, he laid perfectly still on the rocky ground, shifting periodically - but quietly - to reassemble his comfort. Valentino supposed Alley was responsible for the soft yet sharp scraping sounds; rough talons falling upon the damp, rocky soil. The yearling released the gasp he had forgotten to let go of a long while ago, and focused on what he was going to reply with. As he argued with himself silently, the odd scent of the herb drifted up his scent glands, interrupting his thoughts by causing him to emit a massive sneeze. Burying his face into his paws, he sighed.

He knew it could kill him if he took it too far, ruin his health, and mess with his already fucked up head, but what was the point of destroying something that was going to end up dead anyway? Valentino subconsciously let out a faint grunt as he ground his teeth and decided whether he would accept or decline the offer. He struggled to force back his habitually negative mindset and finally found his tongue. "Of course not, dear..." Clear vocalizations confided in his - to him - faceless companion, though beneath his unwavering tone was something the opposite of his words. Deep down, he was trying to convince himself rather than the fae.

He'd swivel his optics around aimlessly in the blur of darkness and gave a small smirk to one corner of his auburn-pigmented lips. The small smile seemed alien on his maw, not very suiting with the blank gaze beneath his thick, dark mane and with his odd demeanor. Having an odd urge to stretch his stiff muscles, he pushed his stilt-like arms forward until a faint pop sounded from his shoulders and elbows. Valentino immediately snapped his attention back onto Alley when she spoke again, this time throwing her words toward someone else. He assumed it was toward the canine he had scented before. Tilting a massive ear, he listened to Alley and realized that a smile was currently lingering on her face. It was the way others' breathing changed, and on occasion speech, whenever their lips happened to yield a curve that displayed positive emotions. I guess you could say that was another of his talents. Maybe not the most keen or accurate, but pretty useful during social interactions, which, most the time, he despised so greatly. Awkwardly, he shook his resplendent bodice and ground his jaws together as he laid there motionless, slender phalanges extended, a thick silence falling over him and pinning his lips shut.
    Cencaira

Post by Cencaira Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Muckalee creek Coolte11

"Cencaira!" Someone called. Blinking, the female knew that her mind was tricking her again like always, before she could hear her name called again. "Cencaira!" But this time, the familiar sound seemed to be coming closer. Moving her head around to look right behind her shoulder, her eyes slightly widened as she noticed it was her only brother, Castor. What was he doing here, chasing her when he should be with their parents, blaming her for everything that happened today?

"Castor?" She called out, "What are you doing here?" She asked, her voice laced with astonishment. "I want you to come back..." He breathed out, trying to catch oxygen into his lungs from all the miles he ran from here to their pack's den. Clearing her throat, she slightly shrugged, frowning in the process. "You should go back to your parents." "I can't go back..." He fretfully observed his sister, concern lacing in his eyes. "Until you tell me what's on your mind." Cencaira shrugged, her eyes boring into his. "You." Resting his ears against his head, silence filled the air for a while. "Are you mad?" Castor whispered. "For what?" Looking as though he was gonna say something else, but deciding against it, he shrugged. "About me yelling at you..." "I'm used to it, don't worry about it." Tugging a fake smile at her lips, she removed her gaze from his eyes. Nodding to himself, he tried to occupy himself by finding something to focus his attention on.

"You should really go back home, it's been a long day for you." Cencaira shrugged while turning to walk away.

"Where are you going?" He snapped in a quick question. "I'm, uh.." She pointed behind her with her head, "Gonna leave and try to find a pack." Twisting his lips into a sad manner, Cencaira could see the hurt behind his eyes. "Are you gonna leave us?" "Do you want me to?" Swallowing hard, Castor frowned in deep thought, "I want you to be honest with me..." He paused for a moment's rest to recollect his thoughts. "When you look at me, do you think of me as a monster?" "What?" Her stomach churned, jerking in all sorts of directions. She stood quiet for a couple of minutes. "I don't want you to think about yourself that way.." "But you saw me yelling at you and blaming for all that happened today, you're thinking about it right now." "It doesn't matter what I'm thinking right now," She shrugged. "It wasn't your fault." "But it doesn't change what happened." He whispered as though he was reading her thoughts. "I blamed you... and now you want nothing to do with me."

Inhaling a deep breath before walking back over to him and taking a seat beside him. "You know me," She pointed out, Castor watching her every move. "I'm jealous and possessive. I love you and I find it wrong that you find yourself a monster just because you blamed me. So when I think about you thinking yourself like that..." She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. "Do you understand what I'm saying?" Castor slowly nodded, trying to hold in his emotions. "You think I'm pathetic." He whispered and instantly Cencaira could feel her body freeze. "No." She shook her head, taken back that he would even think something like that. "I don't think you're pathetic." "Right when you come back home, I never stopped to think about what you would say or do when you saw me blaming you and I didn't think that it would change the way you looked at me..." He painfully whispered.

"Don't do that," She warned, "don't do that to yourself. Don't start blaming yourself because you blamed me." She mumbled, "You've been through things no one else has, Castor. You are stronger than that. You put up with me and my life for years, you didn't let my actions get to you without a fight. You told me the truth when it came down to me and your family. That's what I see when I look at you. A strong brother who will fight for me, for his friends, for himself..." Tugging in a warn smile, she shook her head. "You're not pathetic." Castor couldn't help himself but smile back in a warm manner. "You're the best brother I could've ever had..." She nuzzled him before she could even continue, "Alright?" Nodding, he nuzzled her back.

Pulling away, she stood back up to all four of her paws. "Go back home, okay? Your parents must be worried for you.."

Nodding, he turned away but before he could leave, he turned to look at her once again. "I love you, sister." "I love you, too." She smiled. And as soon as he started walking, she called out. "Oh, and Castor?" Pausing on his tracks, he looked over his shoulder.

"What happened tonight... is the sole reason why my life will never be safe enough for you. I can try all I want but at the end of the day, no matter what I do, you will never be safe. I can't keep you and our family hidden while trying to protect everyone else in my life." She whispered, her throat burning. "I know deep down in my gut that I should let you go and never turn back. I should let you live your life the way any normal wolf should. You shouldn't have to be scared that the next person you talk to may be out to get you because of me..." Holding back her emotions that threatened to surface, she blinked. "But I'm a fucking selfish female and I can't let you go." Cencaira growled to herself in anger, "I can't let you walk out of my life and I can't walk out of yours because you are the only person who keeps me sane. I already lost my family, but I know in my heart that I haven't lost you. I hope life goes well for you, brother." And with that, Cencaira ran away, not giving a chance for Castor to respond to her short speech.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:22 am